Ayurveda is equated with the natural healing methods from India. With a history that goes back to at least 5,000 years. A lot has been said about Ayurveda, with many people from all walks of life attesting to its effectivity. This healing tradition is very different from Western medicine because it treats ailments holistically. So, […]
- 5 Million Gallons of Wastewater Overflow into Maryland Creek5.22 million gallons of sewer water overflows into Maryland's Broad Creek.
- Massachusetts Real Estate Developer Will Pay $48,000 for Alleged Clean Water Act ViolationsEPA alleged that Farfard Real Estate and Development Corporation did not follow its Clean Water Act permit in Ledgemere Country Residential Development, Maplebrooke Commons Condominiums and Lakeview Estates.
- EPA Proposes Changes to Environmental Protection Requirements for Utility Coal Ash SitesThe U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is proposing changes related to utility coal as sites such as eliminating the tonnage limit, merging onsite and offsite coal ash definitions and increasing transparency for utility groundwater filings.
- EPA Releases Cleanup Plan For Former General Electric Plant Site in New YorkThe proposal would implement natural attenuation in a contaminated state superfund site that originates in Auburn, New York.
- Pennsylvania Nature Preserve Recognized by EPA for Excellent Reuse of Superfund SiteThe agency is celebrating the 20th anniversary of an initiative encouraging the redevelopment of Superfund sites for sustainable and productive use.
- Wisconsin DNR Requests Wastewater Treatment Plants to Test for "Forever" ChemicalsThe Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources asked wastewater treatment systems to test for contaminants known as "forever" chemicals.